Alfa Romeo, Audi, Buell, Buick, Chang’an, Chery, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Dodge, Ducati, Fiat, Geely, Great Wall, Holden, Hyundai, IKCO, Infiniti, Isuzu, Iveco, Jaguar, Jeep, KIA, Lancia, Land Rover, Maruti, Mazda, MG Rover, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Plymouth, Porsche, Qirui, Renault, Saab, Saipa, Seat, Skoda, Suzuki, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo.
Calculated Security Codes:
- Immobilizer PIN code
- Mechanical KEY code
- Component Security code
Supported file types:
- Raw binary file format (.bin, .eep, .dat, .ori)
- YH file format used in DigiMaster (.yh)
- YHF file format used in DigiMaster (.yhf)
- YHE file format used in DigiMaster (.yhe)
- YHS file format used in DigiMaster (.yhs)
- E2P file format used in PonyProg (.e2p)
- E2P file format used in DIGA-Consult (.e2p)
- Intel 8-bit HEX file format (.hex)
- ETL EEF file format used in ETSmart (.eef)
- Motorola S-Records file format (.s19, .sre)
- Rosfar 3000 RS1 file format (.rs1)
- ASCII HEX file formats (.txt, .asc)
For codes by dump EEPROM Calculator have automatic byte swap function, auto detection of EEPROM / Flash type, car model, unit type and version.
Forget about third-party file conversion utilities and dump decryption tools. For all of supported file formats, EEPROM Calculator have built-in function for saving of processed dump files. Just press and hold left SHIFT key and processed file will be saved in the directory of origin. And even full or partial decryption of encrypted EEPROM or FLASH dumps is available. In case of unsupported dumps it is possible to get the raw file too if source file format is supported and the type of the unit was detected correctly.